Friday, March 26, 2010
Daisy Flexible Soap Mold
"Daisy" is a detailed floral shape that brings nature to your bathroom. Create themed soaps with floral elements, match your decore, or simply enjoy the shape for itself. Our Daisy shape helps your soap stand out.
Approximate Size of Bar: Weight: 1.7 ounces Diameter: 2.2 inches Height: .9 inches
A Flexible Soap Mold is Easier to Use
* after the soap has cooled Flexibility greatly improves the release of your cured soap from the mold cavity.
* Since soaps are easier to get out of the molds, more detail and smaller detail, which may have crumbled before, is now not only possible, but easy.
* With gentle flexible soap molds, your fingers are spared the rawness and pain cause by pushing repeatedly against hard inflexible plastic.
A Flexible Soap Mold Lasts Much Longer
* flex gently By using flexible vinyl instead of hard plastic, Flexus Molds are more durable and not prone to the cracking and warping that other molds have.
* Because Flexus Molds last so much longer than other molds but are similarly priced, your per use cost is significantly lower allowing you to enjoy soapmaking that much more.
* Without constantly having to replace cracked molds, you can focus on collecting all the shapes you want instead of just the ones you need.
A Flexible Soap Mold is Easier to Clean
* push from the back of the mold Top rack dishwasher-safe and with a high-gloss polished finish, Flexus Molds are a snap to clean.
* Clear walls and accessible corners also facilitate an easy thorough clean with no scouring or scrubbing to remove the colorant or other secret ingredient.
* The days spent using toothbrushes and toothpicks to clean stubborn ingredients off your molds are no longer. Now you can easily clean your soap molds with a warm wet soap washcloth.
On Clear Material
* and the soap easily pops out By using clear material, Flexus Molds take the guesswork out of soapmaking.
* Bubbles and half filled cavities are easily detected and fixed with transparent material.
* By not wasting resources on incomplete or bubbly soap, Flexus Molds allow you to have a consistant and efficient output.
Posted by Jamie at 9:00 AM